86A The Avenger Hood
Safety Hazard Intervention Environmental Low-cost Device
The 86A Avenger is a low cost way to contain hazardous contaminants when polishing or grinding using a Red Wing Lathe or hand piece. The 86A Avenger manufactured of solid, sturdy resin material has two parts, a bottom and a hood that has no hardware or fixed attachments. It is now so easy and efficient to clean and disinfect after every application making it compliant with OSHA and OSAP safety standards. The 86A Avenger has a removable clear acrylic shield specially coated with a material to protect it against scratching. The footprint of The 86A Avenger is larger and the spacious cavity makes it comfortable and ergonomic for any user. It also has a 3” dimple in the rear that can be cut off to add suction.
For more information, contact Handler 800-274-2635.
Avenger Model 86A
Hazardous Containment Device for the Lab S.H.I.E.L.D.
(Safety Hazard Intervention Environmental Low Cost Device)
HANDLER’s AVENGER is THE device that makes it efficient and easy to disinfect after EVERY polishing application, so you can be compliant.
- Manufactured of sturdy resin material with no hardware or secured fixtures
- Bright white resin material makes for better viewing and illumination
- Removable acrylic shield is coated to prevent scratching
- Hood & bottom pan are separate with no hardware for easy and fast cleaning
- The spacious cavity makes it comfortable and ergonomic for any user
- A 3” dimple in the rear that can be cut off to add suction
- The 86A can be used with any lathe or handpiece
Shipping Wgt.: 6 lbs. [2.7 kg]
Dimensions: 10” W x 15” D x 12” H [25cm x 38cm x 30cm]
|Weight||6 lbs. [2.7 kg]|
|Dimensions||10” W x 15” D x 12” H [25cm x 38cm x 30cm]|
|Dimensions||18 × 15 × 13 in|