- Claims for shortage must be made within 5 days from receipt of goods. Shipping is EXW Handler, and any damage claim is the customer’s responsibility. Damage Claims must be reported to the Delivering Carrier (U.P.S., FEDEX, DHL, Trucking Co., etc.) within 24 hours of receipt of goods and the Damage Claim must be filed by the Consignee (export – receiver of the goods).
- No returns or credits will be accepted after 60 days from shipment. No returns or repairs accepted without an RMA number issued by Handler Manufacturing. Authorized returns are subject to a Minimum Restocking Charge of US $45.00 or 25%, whichever is greater. During the warranty period of the products, Handler will repair or replace as new (at Handler’s option) free of charge, EXW its factory, any defective part or assembly, if such defect occurred in normal service and was not due to apparent misuse, abuse, or accident.
- Handler reserves the right to refuse any return for any reason. All returns approved by Handler must have a Handler issued RMA. Handler may require proof of purchase including purchase order and invoice.
- Due to US Dept. of Labor/O.S.H.A. regulations, all dust collectors, before they are shipped to Handler for any reason, MUST have their filters removed and the interiors cleaned. All other products must be wiped down and cleaned prior to shipment back to Handler as well. There will be no exceptions. Should this request not be followed the unit will be returned at the owner’s expense, and service will be denied.
- Products or parts returned which are improperly packed or damaged will not receive credit.
- Custom products and certain catalog products are not returnable for credit. Custom products include but not limited to catalog items that have been modified to meet special requirements, benches and cabinets, large denture processing equipment, boil out, wash out and curing units, lab layouts, large central type dust collectors, all splash hoods, filters, and parts.