55VF Vacuum Former
The 55VF is Handler’s latest addition to a robust portfolio of dental lab products.
This is an economical way to process:
• Bleaching trays
• Implant splints
• Temporary splints
• Custom impression trays
• Denture bases
• Temporary crowns and bridges
• Orthodontic appliances
The 55VF can accommodate nearly all dental vacuum forming applications.
• Sturdy stainless steel, powder coating and aluminum construction.
• Reversible vacuum tray to manage multiple applications.
• Container of stainless steel beads.
• Easy to operate design.
• 750 watt symmetrical heating element heats the material quickly and evenly.
• Heat insulation design is safe for the user, and cooler to the touch on the top cover.
• Ergonomic handle lift requires one hand to operate.
• The no twist top makes the operation smoother and easier.
• When you bring down the heated material, the unit activates automatically.
• Stainless steel bearing blocks on the head assembly allow for smooth up and down motion.
• Spring Action handle for easy open and close of the tray.
• Uses all types of 5” x 5” resin sheets.
– Machine weight: 25.5 lbs.
– Machine size: 10.673”W x 17.799’H x 10.606”D
|Dimensions||10.673 × 10.606 × 17.799 in|